FirstDarkAngel2001FirstDarkAngel2001

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

coin collector coin collector

maybe give some instructions of what the controls are to help in making this game not be downvoted or deleted from the poll area?

joythirteen13 responds:

Controls are given in instructions.
Right and left arrows to move horizontally. 'd' to jump.

Heart Star Heart Star

Very interesting puzzle set. A couple of them were really hard to do, but at the same time, was very interesting also in seeing of the thought that one had to use in order to be able to make it through the different levels. I'll admit to dying a lot. lolz

Emerald Dungeon Emerald Dungeon

That was very very interesting. It was a little bit of a pain to constantly go all the way back to go to the store, then to continue on, but it was still awesome fun. Reminded me of the times of legend of zelda, and it being for gameboy jam 4[no idea of what that is, but will find out fast through google], I can assume that the games for it are heavily influenced by the original gameboy games. :) Bravo more that you are only 13 years of age, and able to do such a game. I know those that are far older that can't do so much. May you continue to make games.

Skittaraps responds:

Thank you so much! Yeah, it was influenced by the original gameboy games, and I figured I'd do a Zelda-like, because it's by far one of my favourite series. Glad you enjoyed this!