FirstDarkAngel2001FirstDarkAngel2001

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 1 movie Review

Gunmetal Black Ep 01 Gunmetal Black Ep 01

I rated it a 5 star because of it having a great deal of animation that was flawlessly moved within it, and that one could also follow the story well. It was my first time in watching anything of the series of movies made, so it's nice to know of the basis. Was a little confusing at first, but made sense soon enough. Curious of a few points, like of when she was holding the wooden sword on her shoulders. The right side had looked like it was cutting almost completely through the arm. ^^' with her being in math class, one can also see her hair through her hand.

Just trying to help out. ^^' apologies if it seemed in bad taste to mention those things. Still give it 5 stars for the entire piece being awesome, with the fighting scenes being fluid. :D

Kel-chan responds:

Nah, that's clipping. It sometimes happens when I'm lazy or there are physics on the model that I don't catch in playback and something goes through something else.

It's weird watching this now since to me- the animation is soo bad and the next episode is sooo much better